Benjamin and Zac have more to say about the iPhone 14 Pro, with another week of usage under their belts. They also dissect what’s new in the iOS 16.1 beta including the policy changes surrounding Stage Manager on iPad. There’s also rumors about the hardware products we expect to see before the end of the year, and whether they’ll arrive via an October media event or press release.
Sponsored by New Relic: That next 9:00 p.m. call is just waiting to happen, get New Relic before it does! You can get access to the whole New Relic platform and 100GB of data free, forever – no credit card required. Sign up at NewRelic.com/happyhour.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin Mayo @bzamayo
- Tim Cook picks up a Master’s degree in Innovation and International Management while in Italy
- Apple Watch Ultra tested in the Scottish Highlands with 61-mile hike and beautiful views
- iPhone 14 Pro camera: It passed the travel photography test with flying colors [Diary]
- iOS 16.1 public beta 3 now available with Stage Manager for more iPad Pro models
- Tim Cook travels through Europe to visit ‘Ted Lasso’ cast, pet dogs, drink beer, and more
- Apple Music Classical app references again spotted in iOS code, as deadline approaches
- iOS 16.1 to feature ‘Satellite Connection Demo’ for iPhone 14 users
- AirPods Pro 2 scans reveal potential hidden purpose of new lanyard loop
- iOS 16.1 beta 3 now lets users switch between wallpaper sets in the Settings app
- Apple expands Stage Manager to non-M1 iPads, removes external display support from all models
- Apple Watch Ultra impresses in durability, Depth app, and battery life testing
- Gurman: 15-inch MacBook Air, new Mac Pro, updated HomePod, and more expected for 2023
- iPhone users continue to complain of battery life issues after installing iOS 16
- Gurman: Upcoming Apple product announcements could come as press releases, not an October Event
- Hands-on with Apple Watch Ultra: First impressions and gallery
- While Apple chases NFL Sunday Ticket deal, Apple Music is announced as the new sponsor of the Super Bowl halftime show
Listen to more Happy Hour Episodes
Listen to more 9to5 Podcasts
Enjoy the podcast?
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.