Final fall Astropad, the makers of Astropad Studio and Luna Show launched a helpful device for artists and creators utilizing iPad known as Darkboard. Now the ultra-lightweight ergonomic drawing floor has been enhanced with a foldable stand.
In case you missed it when it launched, right here’s how Astropad describes Darkboard:
“We all know that creatives use iPad for work as a result of it’s highly effective and versatile. However, the iPad alone typically isn’t very comfy to make use of the way in which most fashionable creatives work — on the go, on the sofa, or in mattress. That’s why we created Darkboard.”
Now Astropad has improved Darkboard with a foldable stand that provides two angles to make it extra handy to make use of in additional locations. Which means you should utilize it with an easel setup, vertical setup, or in your lap.
Darkboard additionally comes with a neoprene sleeve that’s stain, water, oil, and warmth resistant.
Astropad Darkboard with stand specs
- Suitable with 12.9″ iPad Professional (third gen and later), 11″ iPad Professional, and 10.9″ iPad Air
- Doesn’t work with the iPad mini or tenth gen iPad
- Weighs simply 1.4 kilos – lighter than Darkboard’s packaging
- Mimics the ergonomics of steering wheels, maximizing consolation
- Safe exhausting enclosure for iPad and Apple Pencil
- Constructed from molded EVA foam unibody – high-performance materials utilized in professional sports activities tools
- Polycarbonate iPad cradle
- Grippy prime floor texture
- Digicam gap, Apple Pencil storage, charging port entry, and 1mm drop cushion
- New: Foldable Stand
- A compact and durable companion stand for Darkboard. The Stand accommodates two angle choices — the Easel Setup for drawing, or the Desktop Setup for a vertical show.
- Worth: $99 (usually $119.99)
Right here’s a more in-depth take a look at the unique promo video for Darkboard:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.