Cisco Meraki Dashboard API simply matched 3 sweet canes ???, exploded a colour bomb booster ?, and powered their technique to 2 ranges ? by updating a complete new set of APIs of their stock!
Have a look at this record of recent updates under. Then please use the feedback part under to let me know the way you propose to make use of these to get issues completed at an enormous scale. I might love to listen to from you.
1) Gadget Standing Overview – The system standing overview offers an organization-wide rely of your units statuses in a single API name, a giant effectivity enchancment for big Meraki deployments. This new endpoint gives you a fowl’s eye view of how your units are doing in a single API name.
You can too use the elective parameters to filter the information primarily based on a number of product varieties (e.g., wi-fi AP or SD-WAN equipment) or by a number of networks.
2) Group Summaries – You don’t have to make a variety of API calls to combination information throughout a number of networks. Group summaries endpoints can fetch that for you in single API requests thus making enterprise selections extra correct, fast and straightforward!
GET /organizations/:organizationId/abstract/prime/shoppers/byUsage GET /organizations/:organizationId/abstract/prime/units/byUsage GET /organizations/:organizationId/abstract/prime/ssids/byUsage
3) Consumer Overviews – When monitoring massive deployments, prospects often make large numbers of API GET requests to ballot info. Aggregating that info client-side may be a variety of work. With this new overview endpoint, shopper statistics can now be aggregated to the community and the group.
GET /organizations/:organizationId/shoppers/overview GET /networks/:networkId/shoppers/overview
4) Utilization Histories – A brand new Utilization historical past endpoint has been added to collect Bandwidth utilization info for shoppers (aggregated to Group and Community ranges) and WAN uplinks. This may assist to observe and report on bandwidth consumption by shoppers for capability planning and pattern evaluation extra effectively!
GET /networks/:networkId/shoppers/bandwidthUsageHistory GET /organizations/:organizationId/shoppers/bandwidthUsageHistory GET /networks/:networkId/equipment/uplinks/usageHistory
New endpoints for monitoring and assurance
5) Community Topology – Ballot this endpoint to acquire Hyperlink-layer topology for Meraki units and neighbors. Thus, proactively establish and remediate sudden adjustments in your topologies.
6) Consumer Search by MAC – Consumer hassle capturing bought extra less complicated with this new endpoint. Now you can search any shopper related to any community utilizing solely its MAC handle.
7) Energy provide statuses – Element standing info lets you monitor energy provides throughout your group and establish under-provisioned or non-redundant energy configurations.
8) Ping & ping system – The brand new ping and ping system endpoints allow you to run ping checks in your Meraki units utilizing the API. By automating ping checks, prospects can enhance assurance metrics and diagnostic suites.
9) Augmented units endpoints – Shortly distinguish dormant and alerting units. Added context for units, system statuses, and system stock endpoints.
10) RF Profile endpoints – New settings allow you to configure granular, per-SSID parameters for band choice, band steering, and minimal bit charges extra rapidly and scalable than ever earlier than.
We’d love to listen to what you assume. Ask a query or go away a remark under.
And keep related with Cisco DevNet on social!
Go to the brand new Developer Video Channel