Good morning from Maine where yesterday’s snow storm has coating the ground with about eight inches of fluffy snow. Everyone in my house is excited to go play in it! We’re going skiing!
Earlier this week my older daughter’s school was closed for the day so we had a little daddy-daughter day in which we explored the beach. If you’ve never taken a winter day to explore the beach, do it. We found all kinds of neat seashells and driftwood.
I hope that you had a great week and that you have a great weekend!
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. 27 Google Drive Tips and Tricks
2. Dozens of PowerPoint Tips & Tricks
3. Dozens of Google Slides Tutorials
4. Three Ways to Create Your Own Mobile App
5. Why You Should Clean Your Phone
6. Tools for Teaching Adventure – A New OPEN Phys Ed Resource
7. Students Can Create Their Own Video Games With Construct 3
Workshops and eBooks
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week’s most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 44,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I’ve been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I update my LinkedIn profile a time or two every week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you’re curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Strava.
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.