I’ve run NMAP a number of occasions on my dwelling community in my marketing campaign of studying the fundamentals of community safety.
To date all my gadgets besides my PC have been Iphones/Chromebooks so nothing has been present in the way in which of open ports and so forth (Aside from a couple of clear ones i.e 443/80).
Nevertheless, runnining Nmap at this time I’ve discovered these ports randomly opened on the macaddress + Ip deal with related to an Iphone 6(IOS V.12.56) I’ve at dwelling.
- 1062/tcp filtered veracity
- 1088/tcp filtered cplscrambler-al
- 1105/tcp filtered ftranhc
- 1217/tcp filtered hpss-ndapi
- 2002/tcp filtered globe
- 2006/tcp filtered invokator
- 2323/tcp filtered 3d-nfsd
- 4443/tcp filtered pharos
- 5102/tcp filtered admeng
- 6101/tcp filtered backupexec
- 6346/tcp filtered gnutella
- 7103/tcp filtered unknown
- 18101/tcp filtered unknown
- 26214/tcp filtered unknown
- 44443/tcp filtered coldfusion-auth
Extremely confused and questioning if anybody acknowledges these ports for Iphone. Off the bat I see issues like Gnutella and coldfusion, to call a couple of. Extremely boggling.
Is it the case that Iphone has these particular ports configured. In that case, why are they configured if anybody is aware of? I’ve referenced some ports with Apple’s official assertion on TCP/UDP ports  and none appear to match.
For comparability when doing a community scan on my Iphone 6s(one other system), I dont get these outcomes not to mention any detection of ports (if I recall appropriately, possibly I’ve seen 443/80 open)